We got nominated for another award! Thanks so much Jess at BookzandBobz! This is super cool! On with the questions!!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This amazing award tag was created by Okoto Enigma at Okoto Enigma. Go check out their blog!
3 Things About Us!
1.I’m in the process of developing…well more then developing a tech business with a friend. We got accepted into the startup section of a conference in New Orleans and in a little over a week I will be headed to that.
2.My first job was at an arcade when I was in high school.
3.My dad is Cuban, my sister and I are actually the only non Spanish speakers on that side of the family….actually I think we may be the only US born as well.
1. I have had 7 addresses in less than 3 years. Totally true. Dad is a contractor, since I take care of my folks whenever he moves for a new job so do mom and I.
2. I collect shot glasses from all the states/attractions we go to while moving around. Probably have close to 100 by this point but I can never seem to find them all at the same time… And no I rarely drink, maybe twice a year share a sangria with mom. Total party animal
3. I dream of one day learning electric bass and joining/creating a rock band \m/(^_^) rock on!!
5 Questions from Jess!
What is your newest book on your TBR and why do you like it?
K: Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor. “The dream chooses the dreamer, not the other way around” It just sounds like an amazing idea and I’m curious to see how it’s executed.
N: Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson #10) by Patricia Briggs. Because I love the Mercyverse but am waiting until I have the time to reread everything in order to start on this one! I read the series too fast and have things all jumbled up… So excited!!
If you got given a million dollars, what would be the first thing you’d do with it?
K: Pay off any debt and then save, I’d use the money to help make the launch of my business a little easier.
N: Pay off credit cards/school loans/blah blah. After that every penny would be donated to something like “Save Albino Penguins”. Dead serious.
What is your current favourite song?
K: Stand Your Ground by Within Temptation. It’s just so beautiful.
N: I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin, but seriously I have so many favorites I’ma music junkie 😄
If you could be a fictional character for a day, which fictional character would you choose?
K: Ugh, I really don’t know how to answer this right now. Since it’s only a day I think I’d want to be in the Harry Potter world, but not sure as who. I’d love to fly and try all the candy 🙂
N: Probably Anna from the Alpha and Omega series. She has a bad past that she doesn’t let control her, but mostly because she is an Omega and lords is over EVERYONE! She doesn’t have to listen and has no problem letting you know that ^_^ Compassionate, caring, confident (or at least fakes it until she feels confident), Anna is awesome. Though it would be pretty cool to be Mercy too!
Top tip for blogging??
K: If your able to schedule posts do it. I’ve been terrible about that lately but need to get on it since I’m going to be gone for a week but it’s a huge relief when things are pre-scheduled and you can work ahead.
N: Just Do It! No seriously, write those reviews and posts even when you don’t feel like it. It’s cathartic!
Our 5 Questions For You Guys!
- Least favorite book you have read and why
- Favorite genre and why
- Should hamsters be allowed to rule the world?
- What’s your passion outside of books?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Review Time: Mastering Your Career Journey Has the most views actually, it even beats out the popular books we have reviewed!