Hey Book Nerds! Ready for month 3 of this year? I am excited to see where this month takes us.
Let’s get this month’s TBR list started and see what the future holds!
Last month I made this more of a wishlist of things I’m considering reading aside from my nonfiction and that seems to work really well for me so I’m going to do that again. My monthly goal is still 5 but as the past couple months have shown that doesn’t seem to be an issue (of course now that I say this….)
I would however like to continue on reading more of the books I own instead of buying new ones so one of my goals is to ignore the books coming out aside from ones I’ve pre-ordered and fly through what I’ve got already. Perhaps if I read enough after this month I can do an unhaul of the books I won’t keep.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t by James C Collins
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson Book #10) by Patricia Briggs – This comes out this month! It’s pre-ordered and I can’t wait to read it 🙂
- The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson & The Olympians Book #1) by Rick Riordan
- My Protector (Bewitched & Bewildered #2) by Alena Alder
Buddy Read with Neko: Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
Note: If anyone else wants to do buddy reads let us know! This is a totally new thing for us and we’re really enjoying having somebody to chat with about the books as we read them!
And I still have eighteen books from the library to add to this list plus two from last month’s TBR I didn’t get around to! March is going to be a busy month again. I need to get some nonfiction going… Maybe April will be all nonfiction to make up for geeking out so much ^_^
- Blind Date with a Book: Steampunk
- Armageddon: the Musical (Armageddon #1) by Robert Rankin (336)
- One Hundred Proposals (100 Proposals #1) by Holly Martin (Last month’s Blind Date Book, 320)
- Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead (332)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (422)
- The Martian (The Martian #1) by Andy Weir (369)
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell (328)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium #1) by Stieg Larsson (465)
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (498)
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (325)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins (374)
Any of these books on your TBR? Share your list in the comments!